2020 Science Award Winners
Supported by the SEPM Foundation, Inc.
- Twenhofel Medalist: Philip Allen
- Shepard Medalist: Miriam Katz
- Pettijohn Medalist: Gail Ashley
- Moore Medalist: Mary Droser
- James Lee Wilson Award: Lida Xing
- Honorary Member: Norman Rosen
- Dickinson Medalist: Carmala Garzione
- Best Paper Awards
- Journal of Sedimentary Research - Capturing Key Attributes of Fine-Grained Sedimentary Rocks in Outcrops, Cores, and Thin Sections: Nomenclature and Description Guidelines.
- Journal of Sedimentary Research - Stromatolite Provinces of Hamelin Pool: Physiographic Controls On Stromatolites and Associated Lithofacies
- PALAIOS - Quantifying the Digestive Fingerprints of Predators on the Bone of their Prey Using Scanning Electron Microscopy
2020 Awards Program
2020 President's Awards Ceremony
The 2020 President's Awards was held virtually on Wednesday, October 7.