The SEPM Bookstore
(including publications of the Gulf Coast Section SEPM)
Order publications, including from the SEPM Gulf Coast Section:
2019 Publications Catalog (PDF Download)
- All media available listed under each title (Hardcover, Softcover, PDF downloads)
- Easy ‘Search’ – which looks into titles, authors and descriptions for your search term, including terms like ‘Hardcover’ or ‘Softcover’
- Review titles within each book Series
- Review titles by major Topics and subtopics
- All Newer Books are available on USB or Print
- Over 25 previously out-of-print books are now available via Print-on-Demand
- These books are printed with a Hardcover – color cover and in full color as originally published
- Including: Special Publications 41, 50, 51, 52, 54, 58, 59, 61, 62, 67, 70, 77, 78, 83, 85, 89, 90, 98 / Concepts 7 / Core Workshops 20 & 22 / Short Courses 40 & 48. More will be added in the future.
- Special Publications 84 - Facies Models Revisited
- Special Publication 96 - Mass-Transport Deposits in Deepwater Settings
- Special Publication 99 - Application of the Principles of Seismic Geomorphology
- Concepts 11 - Phanerozoic Paleoclimate: An Atlas of Lithologic Indicators of Climate
Also – Previously only available in USB format but now also in Print:
All prices at the bookstore indicate the list (non-member) price. Member pricing is a 40% Discount from the list price. A $100 list price book is only $60 to a member.
To get your Member pricing at check out:
- First get the Member Discount Code from the Members Only page at SEPM.org
- Put the Member Code into the Coupon Code box at the checkout screen
- Update your Cart – your Member Discount will apply to everything in your cart
Shipping and PDFs
SEPM’s eBooks are single PDFs which for newer books are created as part of the publication process and for older books were created from scans of the printed versions. SEPM allows a downloadable PDF version in the Bookstore.
How big are the files and long does it take to download?
Early SEPM ebooks are black and white and generally small PDFs and should download quickly. However our books from 1990’s on usually have a lot of color and some larger figures and charts and our newest books contain even greater resolution images so the file sizes have continuously grown through time.
In our bookstore please notice the PDF file size in the book’s description as the larger the file the longer it will take to download so plan ahead. Here is link to a download time calculator that may help. If your download is interrupted, unfortunately you will have to start over but once you have purchased the downloadable PDF you can return to it as many times as you need to so that ebook is not lost to you.
What can I do with the PDF?
First please check what permissions SEPM allows for its publications at SEPM Publications Permissions. For SEPM PDF ebooks we do have some security features on them. Specifically the PDF cannot be edited nor printed. However, we do allow cut and paste as we know that many of the figures are helpful in presentations and lectures BUT please always acknowledge the source and check on what you are allowed to do with SEPM copyrighted content.
Finally, SEPM relies on its revenue from selling its books to be able to continue to publish new books focuses on sedimentary geoscience so please do distribute your purchased SEPM ebook to others in violation of our basic sales agreement.