SEPM International Sedimentary Geosciences Congress
2024 | 5-8 May | Flagstaff, AZ, USA
ISGC is back!
Sedimentary Geoscience for a sustainable world: Past is the key to future!
MARK YOUR CALENDARS
The “Past” of sedimentary geoscience being the sedimentary rock record. Meeting Mission: To foster continuing interaction between the many sub-disciplines of sedimentary geosciences, topics should be proposed under the umbrella of two very broadly designed themes:
Theme 1: Geodynamic, tectonic, and paleoclimatic evolution of the continents and their margins: implications for ancient depositional systems.
Theme 2: Ocean-atmospheric controls on surface processes: evolution of life, landscapes, and the sedimentary record.
Travel Grants to the ISGC
- Grants to SEPM Student and Early Career Members Presenting at the ISGC
- NSF Award grants to any student interested in attending the ISGC.
- Dr. Christopher Jackson - Jacobs Engineering Group
- Dr. Julie Fosdick – University of Connecticut
- Dr. Gerilyn Soreghan – University of Oklahoma
- Dr. Cari Johnson – University of Utah
Key Conference Dates
- ABSTRACT SUBMISSION OPENS - 16 AUGUST 2023
- ABSTRACT SUBMISSION EXTENSION CLOSES - 30 OCTOBER 2023
- ABSTRACT REVIEWS AND ACCEPTANCES - 15 DECEMBER 2023
- PRELIMINARY PROGRAM SET - DECEMBER 2023
- REGISTRATION OPENS 15 JANUARY 2024
2024 ISGC Program Committee
- Jean Hsieh
- Devon Orme
- Michael Smith
- Tim Demko
- Tomas Capaldi
- Victor Garcia
- Amy Weislogel
- Daniel Ariztegui
- Suzanne Kairo
- Howard Harper