Travel Information for Bouma Conference
Please see the following travel requirements and recommendations for traveling the to the 2023 Bouma Conference at Utrecht University, Netherlands.
- Netherlands Visa information, check here to see if you need a visa: https://www.netherlandsworldwide.nl/visa-the-netherlands/types-of-visa
- Netherlands Country Information: https://www.government.nl/topics/coronavirus-covid-19/visiting-the-netherlands-from-abroad
- United States Travel Information and Passport Guidelines: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories/netherlands-travel-advisory.html
If you need a specific letter from SEPM supporting your conference presentation and visa requirement, please contact us with the required information.
Cassie Turley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Some Hotel Options
Here is some information for the hotels in Utrecht:
- E (budget options in the historic city center):
- Stay Okay Hostel Utrecht Centrum - https://www.stayokay.com/en/hostel/utrecht-centrum
- Bunk Hotel Utrecht - https://bunkhotels.com/utrecht#
- EE (a 2 km walk or a short bus ride from both the city center and the conference venue):
- Hotel Mitland - https://www.mitland.nl/en/hotel-utrecht.htm
- EEE (popular locations in the historic city center, with convenient bus connections to the conference venue):
- NH Hotel Centre Utrecht (Janskerkhof) - https://www.nh-hotels.com/hotel/nh-centre-utrecht
- Court Hotel - https://www.courthotel.nl/en/
Of course there are plenty of more hotels in Utrecht, these are just a few suggestions.
Utrecht University Maps and Building Addresses:
Registration, lunch and poster sessions:
3584 CE Utrecht
Bouma Conference (Main):
Victor J. Koningsberger building*
3584 CD Utrecht
*The Victor J. Koningsberger building will also be used for the workshops, lunches, registration and poster sessions.
Buys Ballot building
Rooms BB061 and BB165
3584 CC Utrecht
Vening Meinesz A building
3584 CB Utrecht
3512 JE Utrecht